The annual ordinary general assembly meeting originally scheduled June 15 has been postponed.
Monday June 29, 2020 from 2 p.m.
The associate members of Adami debate and vote on the resolutions submitted to them during the annual general assemblies.
At the same time as the election of their representatives, they approve the transparency report and the annual accounts of their company.
This year, 8 members of the board of directors will be renewed by the general assembly.
> Learn more about governance
The general meeting will be held at the Adami’s headquarters.
In order to prevent any health risk, the general assembly will be broadcast live to the members via the Internet. They will receive the information to connect in good time before the meeting.
The General Assembly’s 2020 calendar
- April 30: publication of financial and legal documents in the personal space of associated artists: My account
- May 18: online publication of the list of candidates
- June 5: sending of notices with login details
- June 8: opening of the secure voting site
- June 29: closing of the voting site