The Adami Ordinary General Assembly was held Monday 20 June 2022
PLEASE NOTE: In application of the statutory and regulatory provisions in force to ensure the safety of individuals in line with the health measures for the Covid-19 crisis, the OGA will not be accessible to the public but will be broadcast live to members via the internet. Members will receive the information required to take part in the debates and to log in remotely in good time before the meeting.
vote on line is closed
The Ordinary General Meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Presentation of the chairman’s report, presentation and approval of the company’s management report for 2021
2. Presentation and approval of the accounts and of the annual transparency report for the financial year ending 31 December 2021, which includes the use of sums that could not be apportioned, established pursuant to Article R321-14 II of the Intellectual Property Code; presentation of the auditor’s certificate on the information provided for in Article R321-14 II, 1°, 7° to 10°, and III of the Intellectual Property Code); presentation of the auditor’s special report on regulated agreements (Article L.612-5 of the Commercial Code); presentation of the Supervisory Board’s report for the year ending 31 December 2021; discharge of the Manager for his management
3. Presentation and approval of the company report on the amounts deducted for the provision of social, educational and cultural services for the financial year ending 31 December 2021 drawn up pursuant to Article R.321-14 III of the Intellectual Property Code
4. Presentation and approval of the allocation of 4 million euros to finance information systems projects, upcoming works on the company head office and any other development project of the company, from retained earnings
5. Presentation and approval of the allowances and remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors
6. Presentation and approval of the end of the mandate of the Statutory Auditor, Ernst & Young and others, and that of the Deputy Auditor, the Auditex firm, and the appointment of Mazars as the new Statutory Auditor, represented by Jean-Philippe Mathorez and, as a new Deputy Auditor the company CBA, for a period of six years, or until the end of the General Meeting in 2028 tasked with approving the accounts for the financial year ending 31 December 2027
7. Communication on the annual report of the Standing Committee on the Control of Copyright and Related Rights Management Organisations
8. Any other business
9. Elections of 8 members of the Board of Directors
> Others documents submitted for voting can be consulted directly on the voting site.